|Address||The Gowdy, Petticrew Park, Willendale, Ballyclare|
|Size||1,290 sq. feet|
View our virtual tours and brochures here now!
WELCOME TO PETTICREW PARK
Petticrew Park will offer a superb selection of 40 modern homes featuring 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms with a specification that is far from “standard”
BUILDING ON EXPERIENCE
Simpson Developments is an established, renowned family-run housebuilder with over 30 years of experience in the residential development sector.
We have built over 1000 quality homes and maintain a traditional ethos of excellent customer service and award-winning build quality. These values and standards have been recognised and rewarded with NHBC Pride in the Job Awards and the acclaimed Daily Express British Home Builder of the Year award.
We pride ourselves on quality - from the location, the design and our construction process, to the materials we use and the specification we offer.
Our commitment to excellence in construction and impeccable standards of sustainability ensures that we continue to create exceptional places for people to live, building communities that will thrive today and for years to come.
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM (where applicable)
- Fully bespoke contemporary kitchen customisable with your choice of finishes, styles and colours
- Integrated appliances in the kitchen to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washer/dryer
- Wired for under unit strip lights
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen and dining areas
- Fully tiled splashback to kitchen
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC's
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Recessed energy-efficient LED spotlights to ceilings
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Multi board (choice of colours) finish around shower enclosures
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Full height tiled splashback to wash hand basins in bathroom and ensuite
- Stained Oak handrail to stairs with white painted spindles
- Interior painted finish to all walls (Elephants Breath) and ceilings (white)
- Primed interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Bevelled skirting and architrave
- Carpets with underlay to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Tiling to hall
- Mains supply smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
- A comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite TV
- Wired for security alarm
- Gas fired central heating with high-efficiency boiler
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Heated chrome towel radiator to bathroom and ensuite
- Tarmac driveway
- Front gardens turfed and rear gardens top soiled
- Rear gardens to have perimeter vertical timber fencing
- Double glazed high-performance uPVC windows
- GRP composite front door
- Garden room available as an optional extra (where applicable)
- Contemporary feature exterior light at the front door
- Exterior light at the rear door
- The doorbell at the front door
- Paved patio area at the rear
- Traditional masonry construction
- 10-year NHBC warranty
The location of Petticrew Park could not be better - we are within walking distance of the town centre, with 4 schools inside a 1-mile radius. The historic market town of Ballyclare has seen an economic boost in recent years and now boasts many high street retailers and a host of traditional local retailers, coffee shops and restaurants.
The new relief road which is due for completion in 2021 will mean that the M2 motorway to all parts north and south can be accessed in a few minutes.
Register your interest with Country Estates Ballyclare on 028 93340 726 or simply click the enquire tab.